White Walls Gallery is committed to protecting your privacy in respect of Personal Data that you share with us.
- Information we collect and receive
We may collect and receive information from you in the following situations:
- When you register for an account with us (“Account”); or
- When you subscribe to our email announcements.
You are under no obligation to provide the information to us. However, if you choose to withhold the information or to revoke permission for us to receive the information, we may be unable to provide certain aspects of our Services to you.
By providing us with any information relating to a third party (e.g. information of your spouse, children, parents, and/or employees), you represent to us that you have validly obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their information for the respective purposes.
We may collect and receive the following information. Please note that not all of our Services collect all of the information listed below:
- Account credentials such as username.
- Profile information such as, name, gender, email address, profile photo, mobile number, date of birth.
- Information required for payment and shipping services such as bank account, credit card, or debit card details, identification card number, address, mobile number.
- Location information such as last known location, meet-up location.
- Any other information disclosed by you in any of the above-mentioned methods and/or through the use of our Services.
- Aggregate data collected through the use of our Services.
- Any communications between you and us.
- How we use your information
We may use the information collected and received from you for the following purposes:
- To verify your identity, update our records and generally maintain your Account with us.
- Provide our Services and customize the content shown to you.
- Develop, operate, improve, deliver and maintain our Services.
- To process transactions.
- To process or arrange payment
- To process shipping services.
- To process or resolve any dispute arising from or in connection with any transactions, in accordance with our Terms of Service.
- To detect or monitor any frauds or other prohibited content, businesses or activities.
- Responding to your queries and resolving complaints.
- To facilitate, confirm and/or provide updates or notifications in relation to any transactions.
- Carry out polls, surveys, analysis and research on how our Services are being used and how we can improve them.
- To update you on your listings and our Services (e.g. new offers, new feedback, new comments). These updates may be sent by email or through the White Walls Gallery Viber community group wherein you can choose to unsubscribe from these updates at any time through the “unsubscribe” portion of the email.
- To send you marketing and/or promotional materials on the latest products and services of White Walls Gallery or carefully selected third parties. These updates may be sent by email and/or through the White Walls Gallery Viber community group wherein you can choose to unsubscribe from these marketing communications via the link in the email you have received or through the “leave and delete” link of the Viber community group “chat info” settings. These marketing communications may also be communicated to you through text messages and/or voice calls. For more information on anonymous advertising, including to understand what opting-out means and your opt out choices, please see the Section 10 below.
- To send you service-related messages including, without limitation, a welcome/confirmation email when you register your Account and to enforce our Terms of Service and other policies. These messages are not promotional in nature. These messages will be sent by text message, email and/or through push notifications and you may not opt-out of receiving service-related messages from White Walls Gallery, unless you deactivate your account.
- Perform functions or services as otherwise notified to you at the time of collection such as to publish and/or use for our marketing purposes, your feedbacks and stories.
- To provide you a more tailored online advertising experience. White Walls Gallery has in place, tools and services are used to create advertisements, to deliver advertisements to devices on behalf of advertisers, to monitor the success of and manage advertising campaigns, and to present you with advertisements that are more likely to be interesting and relevant to you. Delivering relevant ads that are tailored to users’ interests is known as “interest based advertising” (sometimes also referred to as “behavioral advertising”). For more information on interest-based advertising, including to understand what opting-out means and your opt out choices for your devices, including computer browsers and mobile browsers and devices, please see the Section 10 below.
- To provide and carry out cross-application and cross-device advertising (i.e. advertising across browsers and applications on a single device, as well as cross-device advertising), advertising delivery and reporting. Information include information described above and data and collected from a particular computer, browser or device and may be used with another computer, browser or device that is linked to the computer, browser or device on which such data was collected.
- To generate a “Lookalike audience” or “similar audience” of prospective users through the Facebook or Google advertising platforms and/or similar service providers. This allows us to deliver targeted advertisements on their networks to potential users, where such potential users may have shared interests or similar demographics to our existing users, based on the data of these advertising platforms. We typically do this by uploading a list of email addresses in a secured manner. Facebook’s policyis to irreversibly hash (encrypt) such lists locally and prior to uploading. Facebook will then match the hashed data against their own user and generate the lookalike audience. The uploaded list will then be deleted and will note be used for any other purposes. White Walls Gallery will not have access to the identity of any user in the lookalike audience, unless such individual chooses to click on the advertisements we deliver. If you wish to opt out of “similar audiences” in Google, you can do so through your Google Ads Settings.
- To comply with applicable Anti-Money Laundering and Countering the Financing of Terrorism regulations and other applicable laws and regulations.
- Disclosure of Personal Data
To the extent necessary and as permitted by law, we may share information about you in the following ways:
- We may share the information with our subsidiaries and any affiliated companies that form a part of our group of companies for the purposes as set out in clause 4 above.
- We may share the information with our affiliates and with third party service providers who assist us in performing certain aspects of our Services on our behalf, such as processing transactions, payment or shipping services, fulfilling requests for information, receiving and sending communications, updating marketing lists, analyzing data, providing support services or in other tasks. Such service providers will only have access to your personal information to the extent necessary to perform their functions.
- We may share the information with our potential partners, investors and other parties with a view to a potential business partnership, collaboration, joint venture or otherwise in furtherance of our business.
- We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or crime or to protect our Services or the rights, property or personal safety of any person.
We respect your privacy and we will not sell your personal information to any third party. We may disclose data and aggregate statistics about users of our Services and sales to prospective partners, advertisers, sponsors and other reputable third parties in order to describe our Services, deliver targeted advertisements or for other lawful purposes, but these data and statistics will not include information which can be used to identify you.
- Protecting Your Information
The security of your information is important to us. We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We also follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information transmitted to us over the Internet, both during transmission and once we receive it. Sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) are encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
It is important that you protect against unauthorised access of your Account and information by choosing your password carefully, and keeping your password and Account secure (e.g. by signing out after using our Services).
- Updating your Personal Data
You may access and update your information within our Services through the “My Account” page of your Account.
Where you provide personal information about yourself to us, you are responsible for providing accurate, not misleading, complete and up-to-date information about yourself and any other person whose personal information you provide us, and to update this personal information as and when it becomes inaccurate, misleading, incomplete or out-of-date.
If you wish to:
- apply for a copy of the information we hold about you;
- withdraw consent you previously provided to us to use, collect or disclose the information we hold about you; or
- withdraw consent to any of our data processing activities,
please contact us at the contact details set out in Section 13 below.
Accessing / Updating your information: Please allow us a reasonable period of time to respond to any request and effect any change. We may ask to verify your identity and for more information about your request. Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request and may give you reasons for doing so.
Where you have requested for a copy of the information we hold about you, we may charge a reasonable administrative fee to cover the costs of responding to your request. If we decide to do so, we will provide you with a written estimate of such fee beforehand.
Deleting your information: Please note that, in certain circumstances, We will not be able to delete your information without also deleting your Account. We may be required to retain some of your information after you have requested deletion, to satisfy our legal or contractual rights and/or obligations. We may also be permitted by applicable laws to retain some of your information to satisfy our legitimate business needs.
- Tracking Technologies
We use tracking technologies on our Services.These enable us to understand how you use our Services which, in turn, helps us to provide and improve our Services. However, the tracking technologies do not access, receive or collect information which can be used to identify you. We have listed below some examples of the tracking technologies used on our Services:
- A cookie is a small data file sent from a website to your browser that is stored on your device. Cookies are used for a number of purposes, including to display the most appropriate content based on your interests and activity on our Services, estimate and report our Service’s total audience size and traffic, and conduct research to improve our Services. You can configure your device’s settings to reflect your preference to accept or reject cookies. If you reject all cookies, you will not be able to take full advantage of our Services. For more information on cookies control, please see the Section 10 “White Walls Gallery Opt-Out” below.
- Clear gifs. We employ a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. web beacons or web bugs) to help us better manage content on our Services by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence.
- Flash cookies. We use Flash cookies (a.k.a local shared objects or LSOs) to store some of your viewing preferences on our Services. These are used to collect and store information, but differ from browser cookies in the amount, type and manner in which data is stored.
- White Walls Gallery Opt-Out
We may deliver third party personalised and/or targeted advertisements (each, a “Targeted Ad”) to you in the course of your use of our Services and/or though a variety of advertising networks and exchanges.
Please note that if you choose to “opt out”, we will not use information we have collected about you to deliver Targeted Ads, but it does not opt you out of seeing advertisements. You may still see generic, non-targeted advertisements which are served without the use of any information we have collected about you. You may still be served advertisements for other reasons, such as:
- General advertisements served to all users of our Platforms.
- Personalized and/or targeted advertisements from other third parties and not delivered by White Walls Gallery through your mobile and/or web activities.
- Third Party Sites and Resources
Our Services may, from time to time, contain links to external sites or resources which are operated by third parties. We have no control over the content and privacy practices of such sites or resources. You are advised to review the privacy policies of these sites and resources operated by third parties and understand how your information may be used by those third parties.
- Contact Us
Address: 2241 Chino Roces Avenue, Warehouse 12A La Fuerza Plaza, Makati City 1233, Philippines
Email: [email protected]
Telephone No: +63-2-8659-3697
You also have a right to file a complaint with the National Privacy Commission. Your indication at the subject header would assist us in attending to your email speedily by passing it on to the relevant staff in our organization. For example, you could insert the subject header as “Accessing Personal Data”.
White Walls Gallery does not: (a) offer goods or services to, or monitor the behavior of, European Union data subjects; and (b) process and/or hold the personal data of data subjects residing in the European Union.
Effective on 8 July 2020
Agreement between User and Deutsch Leidenschaft Incorporated
The whitewallsgallery.art website (referred as the “Website”) is comprised of various web pages operated by Deutsch Leidenschaft Incorporated (referred as “Our” or “We” or “Us”).
Links to third parties
The website may contain links to other websites (referred as “Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any Linked Sites including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. We are not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site or any association with its operators.
No unlawful or prohibited use
Our website may contain areas or pages accessible through our user account registration system. You agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information for so long as you use our website. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
If we provide you with a username and password to enable you to access restricted areas or pages of our website or other content or services as a registered user, you must ensure that that username and password is kept confidential. Should you believe your password or other security information for our website has been breached in any way, you must immediately notify us.
We have no obligation to monitor user accounts. However we reserve the right to review materials posted to user accounts in its sole discretion. We reserve the right to terminate your account at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request or to remove any information or materials in whole or in part in our sole discretion.
Materials uploaded our website may be subject to posted limitations on usage reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
Materials provided to us or our website
We not claim ownership of the materials you provide to us (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to our website or its associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting us and our affiliated companies and necessary sub licensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation the rights to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission as provided herein. We are under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in our sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including without limitation all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
The information, software, products and services included in or available through our website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. We and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes to our website at any time. Advice received via our website should not be relied upon for personal, medical, business or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
We and our suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability or timeliness and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on the attorney.og.ph website for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law all such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty or conditions of any kind. We and our suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law in no event shall we and/or our suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including without limitation damages for loss of use, data or profits arising out of any or in any way connected with the use or performance of our website, with the delay or inability to use our website or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through our website, or otherwise arising out of the use of our website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if we and/or any of our suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages.
Termination of access or restriction
We reserve the right in its sole discretion to terminate or restrict your access to our website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time without notice to you.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and us as a result of this agreement or use of our website. Our performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of our right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of our website or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use.
If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including but not limited to the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the User and us with respect to our website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between the User and us with respect to our website.
A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be drawn in English.
Copyright and Trademark notices:
All copy displayed on our website is the legal copyright of its respective owners and licensees.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious unless otherwise stated. Otherwise no association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Notices and procedures for making claims of copyright infringement
Notifications of claimed copyright infringement under Philippines copyright law should be sent to:
White Walls Gallery, 2241 Chino Roces Avenue, Warehouse 12A, La Fuerza Plaza, Makati City, Philippines 1233
Inquiries not directed to White Walls Gallery in writing will not receive a response.
Effective on 8 July 2020